Thursday 3 October 2013

Celeste Bradley - the Pretender - Liar's Club #1

I am reading the Celeste Bradley Liars series now. These are my first Celeste Bradley books. I am a fan of romance books, nay regency romance books. And fan is too mild a word to describe my devotion to Regency Romance. I have to read one every day (well almost). And I like to finish an author, a series before moving onto the next one!

Celeste Bradley is my latest victim

I am onto my 4th Liars book now. Let me talk about the first one.

The first Liars book was about Simon and Agatha. Agatha is Simon's best friend James' sister but he doesn't know that. Why? Because James has been kidnapped. Simon assumes from the intensity of Agatha's search for James that she is his mistress...well the story follows.

I do find that Bradley's books have their fair amount of bloopers. But the characters are invariably interesting and spicy. They come with a well etched history and generally remain ..well ...in character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia Cameron - Felicity and the Damaged Reputation Review

I have just finished the Alicia Cameron book Felicity and the Damaged Reputation. A beautiful fast-paced book, Alicia Cameron's books i...